45 Low Expansion Foam Straw
- B3 Fire Retardant PU Foam
- One-component polyurethane foam hardening due to air humidity.
- The foam is manufactured in compliance with requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- The foam presents ideal adhesion to typical construction materials, such as: brick, concrete, plaster work, wood, metals, Styrofoam, hard PVC and rigid PUR.
- Good thermal and acoustic insulation
- High efficiency and dimensional stability
- Precise dosing
- Foam with a straw
Always consult the :
- Installation of windows/ doors
- Window sills and thresholds
- thermal and acoustic insulation
- filling and sealing of cracks, gaps
- the highest performance – up to 45 liters
- Quick setting
- low secondary increment
- low-pressure formula (prevents deformation of frames)
- efficiency: up to 45 l
- pre-treatment time: ≤ 30 min.
- volume increase (post-expansion): from 70% to 100%
- ambient temperature: from + 5 ° C to + 30 ° C
- can temperature: from + 10 ° C to + 30 ° C
- Shelf life: 18 months
Too cold can should be brought to room temperature, e.g. by immersion in warm water with temperature up to +30°C or leaving it in room temperature for at least 24 h.
- Shake the can vigorously about 20 times
- Put on protective gloves
- Ensure all surfaces are clean and free from dust
- Surfaces to be sealed moisten with water
- Carefully affix nozzle
- Always use upside down
- Do not fill the entire gap – the foam will increase in volume
- After drying, cut off the excess foam with a knife or sharp tool
- Any stains, dirt foam can be removed while still wet with FIX 46 cleaner
1unit, 12 (1box)