Only €3,99 +vat
1. What is low expansion fire resistant PU gun foam ?
Low Expanding fire resistant PU Gun Foam is one –component polyurethane foam hardening due to air humidity. The foam is manufactured in compliance with requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard.
2. How Does Low Expansion Fire Resistant PU Gun Foam Differ from High Expansion Foam ?
Low Expanding fire resistant PU Gun Foam expands to a smaller extent. By using low expanding foam, you avoid spreading too much.
3. How Does Low Expansion Fire Resistant PU Gun Foam Differ from ordinary foams ?
Fix 46 Supplier Low Expansion Fire Resistant PU Gun Foam has better thermal insulation properties than ordinary foams, so it is worth using it to seal and supplement insulation layers made of foamed polystyrene, PIR boards and XPS polystyrene. Fix 46 Supplier Low Expansion Fire Resistant PU Gun Foam outperforms ordinary foams also in terms of sound insulation. Fix 46 supplier Low Expansion Fire Resistant PU Gun Foam is resistant to fungi and mould, it is also not liked by insects and rodents. “Does not age”, i.e. despite the passage of time it does not change its mechanical and insulation parameters. Therefore is easier to transport, process and assemble than ordinary foams.
4. Where to use low expanding fire resistant PU gun foam ?
The foam is suitable for all applications where the law requires the use of a product with fire resistance class B-1 according to DIN 4102. Low Expansion Insulation fire resistant PU Gun foam is designed for installing windows and doors, gluing and insulating wall panels, corrugated sheets, roof tiles, etc., joining wooden elements in skeletal structures, filling gaps between polystyrene boards for thermal services of buildings, sealing and soundproofing of partition walls, thermal insulation & acoustic insulation.
5. What Colour is B1 Fire Resistant low expanding Insulating Gun Foam ?
Fix 46 supplier B1 Fire Resistant Insulating Gun Foam is pink in colour for easy inspection recognition.
6. What class of foam is Fire Resistant low expanding Insulating Gun Foam ?
Fix46 supplier Fire Resistant low expanding Insulating Gun Foam is the highest rated foam with a B1 rating.
7. Should to spray B1 Fire Resistant low expanding Insulating Gun Foam around windows ?
Spray Foam Around Windows and Doors is OK
8. Is B1 Fire Resistant low expanding Insulating Gun Foam removable ?
Fresh foam should be removed with polyurethane Fix46 supplier foam cleaner. Hardened foam may only be removed mechanically (e.g. with a knife).
9. Can B1 Fire Resistant low expanding Insulating Gun Foam be used as insulation ?
Yes, B1 Fire Resistant low expanding Insulating Gun Foam can be used as insulation.
10. How to use B1 Fire Resistant low expanding Insulating Gun Foam ?
Put on protective gloves. Vigorously shake the can (10-20 seconds, the valve facing down) to thoroughly mix the components. Screw the can onto the applicator. Working position of the can is “valve facing down”. Vertical gaps should be filled with foam starting at the bottom and moving up. Do not fill the entire gap – the foam will increase in volume. In case of sealing the open woodwork, gaps > 3 cm are not recommended. Gaps > 5 cm are unacceptable. Slots wider than 3 cm from the bottom to fill up from one wall to the other alternately forming a zigzag pattern. Should application be interrupted for more than 5 minutes, the applicator nozzle with, fresh foam should be cleaned with polyurethane fix46 Supplier foam cleaner and the can should be shaken prior to application.